Thursday, December 02, 2010

Random Sights Seen Round The State

"I got my hair done and now I'm ready to go out and officiate."

"I told you I wanted to do the #1 singles match!"

Picture of a Dad who made a fool out of himself in a ZAT tournament.

"And I thought it would be easy working for this referee!"

"Don't you just love my new panties that I bought for this tournament?"

"Its been a long day calling lines."

Not every kid gets to finish first.

An excited Dad seen at a Super Champ tournament in Dallas.

Two proud Dads getting their boys ready for the 2 and under division.

Another gay pride protestor in Austin.

Herb Taylor finally found someone to run his computer for him.

A Mom taking a break at the local ZAT tournament.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The snarling mutt looks like someone we all know and love.

RM said...

Someone asked me if that was Nancy Pelosi in the first picture.

Very well could be...