For the first time, the Chair Training has been expanded to include collegiate matches. Be sure to check out the dates below!
Here are the requirements for the training program:
* You must be a certified USTA official.
* You should have a good working knowledge of the USTA and ITA rules.
* Each training session usually lasts about 2 hours and you will usually get to chair two matches.
* You will be required to wear a UIL shirt which can be purchased for $20-$25 for the UIL matches and an ITA shirt for the ITA matches.
* There is no pay for the training time but it will afford you invaluable experience and special consideration by ITA and UIL coordinators.
Listed below is the schedule for training (you do not have to commit to every match but can come for training when it suits your schedule):
August 26 4:00 p.m. UIL matches
September 9 4:00 p.m. UIL matches
September 20 9:00 a.m. UIL matches
September 23 4:00 p.m. UIL matches
September 30 4:00 p.m. UIL matches
October 3 4:00 p.m. UIL matches
October 8 8:30 a.m. UIL matches
October 9 4:00 p.m. UIL matches
October 31 4:00 p.m. ITA matches
November 1 9:00 a.m. ITA matches
November 2 9:00 a.m. ITA matches
November 7 4:00 p.m. ITA matches
November 8 9:00 a.m. ITA matches
November 9 9:00 a.m. ITA matches
If you are interested in participating, contact Randy McDonald at 214 796 7402 or firstname.lastname@example.org