Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas To All Our Blogging Friends

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all our friends and loved ones out there in the blogosphere. I hope you have the very best Christmas you have ever had...

This has been a wonderful year and there are many reasons to be thankful at this Christmas season.

Here are some of our reasons:

* Because the Myronian survived his bicycle accident with no lasting injuries.
* Because Chase Curry (Wichita Falls tennis player) is recovering well in a Dallas hospital from his auto accident on Thanksgiving.
* We have gotten good reports on Mark Moore, the Assistant Tennis Coach at Plano West High School, in his battle against brain cancer.
* Because my Longhorns didn't get invited to a bowl game so they could lose yet again.
* That all my friends passed their background checks. In fact, I don't know of anyone who didn't pass.
* That Tom and Vickie Wright let me stay in their home and share my room with two cats.
* That our "seasoned officials" in Oklahoma might have actually become "seasoned officials."
* That I got to watch Melvin Gabel and Mike Flynn consume bbq at the County Line in Austin. A once in a lifetime experience!

And our hope and prayer for you all is that you have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a good visit from Santa...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to you for keeping this blog so entertaining.