Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Night of Unmitigated Mourning

SACKCLOTH & ASHES
Randy's new garb for 30 days of mourning.

WILL MUSCHAMP
Formerly the "anointed one" at Texas.

CAM NEWTON & WILL MUSCHAMP
Heisman Trophy Winner & Florida Head Coach

There are very few nights that I have experienced the sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that I am feeling tonight...

First, Cam Newton won the Heisman tonight to noone's surprise. Personally, I could care less but am somewhat amazed that he won.

Second, my mourning is because Will Muschamp has been named as the new head coach at Florida. I had spent months savoring the moment that he would become the head coach at Texas but now my cherished hopes have been dashed upon the rocks of disappointment.

Woe is me... I am preparing to wear sackcloth and ashes for the next month.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't frett for Mike Leach is still available.

RM said...

I guess Texas' fate might be to actually hire Leach but I'm not sure the Orange faithful could deal with it.

RM said...

Its Sunday afternoon and I'm still sick to my stomach. This is the worst disaster to hit our country this year...

Anonymous said...

That and for Roz to run out of NoDoz

Anonymous said...

Looks like the Baylor Bears will now have some competition for that bottom spot. Competition is good. Now we can have fun watching both ends of the standings.