Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Update On Myron Krueger

Myron Krueger

Many of you have asked for an update on the condition of our own illustrious and incomparable Myron Krueger--so here you so.

He is healing up nicely. His collarbone was broken in three places but is now all set and healing up (just not as quickly as Myron would like.) He still has a real sore and bruised leg which at least keeps him from hopping on his bicycle again...

He's back at work now but not playing tennis yet.

Hope this helps.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Randy how would I register a complaint about an official's berating of high school tennis while at a ZAT? I have had a episode relayed to me by one of my parents who's child heard some very discouraging remarks by an official this past weekend. Thanks
Randy

Anonymous said...

Randy, didn't you work a ZAT this past weekend?

RM said...

Sure did. Wonder if it was me?

RM said...

But then I'm probably one of the strongest supporters of high school tennis in the universe so it probably wasn't me...