Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ode To The Much Maligned And Abused Eraser

A picture of the remnants of the much-loved pencil whose only sin was having an eraser as it dwelt in Jerusalem on the Brazos.

A picture of a very happy pencil with its eraser intact.

Very seldom do I refer back to previous events in previous tournaments but this is too good...

In years past there was a small incident concerning pencils with erasers. As I was reading through the FAC I found this interesting statement on page 141:

"Your supplies should include a stopwatch, measuring device, and ERASER-EQUIPPED PENCILS."

I will leave the rest to your greatly enhanced thought processes and you can feel free to draw whatever conclusions you feel correct.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somebody wrote in a previous blog about a change in coordinator at A&M. Any truth to this?

Anonymous said...

So the Queen of College Station knows not of what she speaks. We all know that.

RM said...

Its better to laugh about this one because its constantly out there. Not much time goes by that I don't hear questions, references, and comments to the inglorious experience on the Brazos...

In reality, it was sadly funny.

Eeyore said...

Don't tell me that idiot official from College Station came out of retirement? I haven't heard anything from her in a long time and I was hoping she had gone away. Oh well, looks like I will have to come out of retirement too.

Surprise, surprise, surprise!

Eeyore said...

Rumor has it that your infamous pencil breaking official from College Station has been banned from doing any Texas A&M home matches and she has migrated up north to Oklahoma and Kansas (GOD I HOPE NOT). Is there any truth in this? I'm having a hard time gathering intel on this slippery snake.

Anonymous said...

The 'lil redhead has indeed personally selected her matches of choice and so informed the Univ. of Tulsa coach, who has then forwarded those selections to his coordinator for assignment.