Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cooper Says Thank You...

Let me introduce you to our new blog buddy--COOPER. He will be appearing with us from time to time to share pearls of wisdom and words of thanks...

Today he is wagging his tail to say THANK YOU to all our faithful blog readers. Our blog usually has about 700 readers a week so that's a great start in the blog world.

I recently heard that our blog was read at the USTA National headquarters and by their attorneys so I am thrilled we are attracting so much attention. I also have it from reliable sources that we are frequently read by those who inhabit the pro circuit so we are excited that our base is expanding. We're glad to have you on board!!! Too bad we can't have some live interviews with you since we have SO many questions we would like to ask you.

On behalf of Cooper and myself, thank you for reading the blog!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can bet they read it in NYC to see you if you say anything about the old lesbian.

Anonymous said...

If Anonymous is saying there is only 'one' then they are sadly mistaken. Back 'In-the-Day' they were already too many to count; I would hate to try and add them up now.