Tuesday, November 04, 2008

After Only 41 Days...

Well, today is an exciting day in history in that I finally got a copy of the grievance that Kevin Labor filed against me--and it ONLY took 41 days from the time that our Sectional Chairman, Bruce Sampley, told me about it. Now I call that really moving on in the modern age of technology...

Since I have been sworn to secrecy concerning the grievance, I can tell you the following:

1. That it contained a complaint because I would not send him an availability.
2. That he thought that one of my blog postings was about him.

(These were things that Bruce Sampley told me back on September 25, 2008, so I am not revealing any top secret information.)

There were a bunch more baseless accusations and inuendos but this pretty well covers the whole thing. I'm just wondering why it took 41 days for me to see it!

Oh well, such is the nature of officiating in Texas...

SPECIAL NOTE: I have yet to receive a written copy of anything that I requested at least four different times nor have I heard anything about the resolution from our Texas Section Grievance Committee.

I guess the wheels of justice do turn slowly...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of these kids has poopy pants. Can you guess which one?

I believe it's the one with the happy face.

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't the lack of response ref the specifics you requested be grounds for the filing of a grievance with either the Texas Section or the USTA? On the surface it would seem that "due process" has not been followed.

Anonymous said...

Why the gag order? To me that only makes the whole matter smell more like rotting fish.