Tuesday, October 07, 2008

The Blog Is Now Gone

Our blog was begun in 2006, and we've had a great time--but all good things must come to an end. I always said that when it ceased to be fun then the end had come...

I have had some great times with many of you but the sad thing is that I have also discovered what a real "friend" really is--and isn't.

To those who have prayed this day would come--enjoy your moment. Truth will always win out though and people in Texas are going to want to know the truth about what is going on. For all those blogs that you hated, I hope you saved them because they are eternally gone.

To those who have been friends--thanks for the good memories! You are loved and appreciated.

If you are my friend, you can reach me at 214 796 7402 or on my email. If you're not my friend, stay away. I intend to enjoy my life here in Dallas, do my ITA and UIL events, and to heck with the rest of the superflous junk...

God bless as we all look to the future...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess thie was a foregone conclusion.

I've learned a bunch about my fellow officials and my fellow man/woman via this blog. Unfortunately, some of what I learned was not good. The pettiness,sqquabbling and backstabbing that went on here was appalling. And I do not blame Randy for that. I guess if you give officials enough rope, they will hang themselves.

The lack of maturity and blatant disregard for the Officials Code of Conduct by some of the blog posters is indicative of a severe problem within our ranks. Is there a leader anywhere in the state of Texas who will step forward to work toward resolution of that problem and move us as a group forward?
Bill Jesberg

Anonymous said...

I will miss the information and news about what is going on in the world of officials.

Anonymous said...

That's why we have our glorious leader, Bruce Sampley, for. Isn't he the one that ultimately shut down this blog, along with his sidekick Jim Robinson.

Anonymous said...

Please don't go. We promise to play nice from now on and not say naughty things about Bruce Sampley, Sara Lammerts, Jim Robinson, etc., etc., etc.

Life cannot continue without the light hearted barbs and idioms that your blog offers us low-life slugs. We come from all parts of the globe, from the Lone Star State to the Land of Oz and House of Pain. You brighten up my day after a grueling stink at the local slave labor camp.

Take a qualude and sleep off your rash decision, and in the morning you will again see the light.

Anonymous said...

And God said, “I will look for those that are lost and bring back the ones that wander off.”

God seeks out all who are lost.
God and the heavenly host rejoice when we (the lost) return to him.
God calls us to celebrate with him when the lost are found.
God is the shepherd and we are the sheep.
God doesn’t give up on anyone, so we shouldn’t either.

Anonymous said...

haha,

You've been messing with us on purpose. This reminds me of the Alamo!