Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sights & Sounds From Summer Tennis

Note found in locker after missing a baseline call.

Picture of Lee Ann Bain's wedding cake from the wedding she told noone about.

Picture of Randy's retirement home in Oregon.

Picture of three officials from Oklahoma. Guess who they are...

Sign posted outside one of the officials rooms at the US Open.

Comment from one of the trainees at the Chair Academy after Bruce Avery gave her an evaluation.



Words of wisdom to have a long life as an official.

Taking a little break after a summer tournament.

Be sure to protect me when I do my first service line.

Go on out there and officiate! It won't be that bad...

Myron Krueger's new truck he bought to go see Mitch win at the US Open.

Tom Wright's new bbq pit for Junior College Nationals.

Guys who were hurrying to watch their wives play at the Sectional Playoffs.

That's what happens when you're picking up flowers after the national anthem.

I'm so glad Randy made them provide lunch!

At least we won the battle...

They didn't tell me that ZAT mothers would be that mean...

If I look pretty do you think I can do lines at Wimbledon?

I saw you taking a break when you were supposed to be on duty.

Keep your mouth shut when you see one of the officials at the NCAA's screw up a call.

Headed down to Baylor to protect Matt Knoll.

Just practicing my line calls.

I told you that ball was out!

Don't you know anything about being a chair official?

I lost my head when the pressure got to be too much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very funny. A good chuckle.