Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Great New Stats For Our Blog

I just checked the stats for our blog last month and we had 6,050 hits (readers)! That comes out to quite a few people every day...

I hope you are all enjoying the blog and we truly hope that it is being instrumental in helping officiating around the country. A new official recently told me that an older official in the Metroplex warned him about reading the blog and that we are "being monitored." If that is true, just send me your email address and I can send you a notification anytime there is a new blog post. We do want to be sensitive to your needs...

We try to get a mix of facts, statistics, updates, rules, humor, and a light touch of politics. We're always open to any suggestions of how to make the blog even better.

Thanks for being one of 6,050.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Being Monitored"??

Big Brother is always threatened when they cannot control the truth being distributed to others.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Randy,
Keep up the good work. I'm either tickled to death by your posts or scared that I'm in the "do not..." category!
Lisa

RM said...

I heard that the monitoring goes on in NYC and Austin.

Good luck to them all... I'm glad they're regular readers.

Anonymous said...

Maybe the monitors will learn something about officiating. We all know they can use all the help available.

Anonymous said...

If they are monitoring, can I say something about the National Schools that I have been to in the last couple of years. Please have someone who has read the material before they try to present it. Knowing the rules would be nice also. Enthusiasm would also be great. Knowing how to run the audio/visual equipment would also be a plus. And for they person who always mentions Lunch. That would be great also since some of us drive some distance to the schools and don't want to go overtime.