Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Eeyore: Its Time To Come Out of The Closet

EEYORE

One of our most prolific and entertaining blog posters is the infamous Eeyore--but now its time for Eeyore to reveal his true identity.

To be honest, I printed a lot of Eeyore's comments (about Sara Lammerts in particular) when I probably shouldn't have but I considered it all to be in jest--but I think we've crossed that line. It did increase our readership considerably but its time to come clean. I spoke with Sara about Eeyore's post today and she assured me that she has never ridiculed anyone in front of coaches, players, and other officials and also that she has never turned anyone in to National Headquarters.

I think the best thing now is for Eeyore to share with us his/her name. We all are part of the same family and if we are saying things about each other, we should know who we are.

(If Eeyore does not respond, I will no longer print any of his/her postings.) I hesitate to do this but in the interest of fair play and doing what is right, we need to know this information.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry - I can't do that Dave. I am trying to get back into officiating and can't afford to burn any bridges with my new found friends up north.

RM said...

Eeyore,

Sorry you feel that way. I doubt seriously if revealing your name would burn any bridges if they are true friends.

Sorry to see you go--but you can return anytime you are willing to post with your real name.

Randy

Anonymous said...

Good job, Randy. Your action may be a bit overdue but, better late than never.

RM said...

And these two posts are exactly why Eeyore will not be posting until he uses his real name.

Anonymous said...

Let's see if I understand one of Eeyore's prior posts:

"I am trying to get back into officiating and can't afford to burn any bridges . ."

Wow. I hope he/she has a large fire extinguisher on hand. The bridge is going up in flames! I hope I don't work a match with him/her. This last post is so far over the line.

What at one time was humorous is now disgusting.

Anonymous said...

haha - I never expected my first post to actually make it onto the blog. Sorry for the crude English for you proper folk!!!

I was supposed to be a personal comment to the blog's moderator but I must start watching what comes out of my typing.

ta ta for now...

Anonymous said...

Hey Randy! Time to put a permanent cork in Eyeore's,imbecilic, megalomaniaical ranting. His recent posting proves he isn't mature enough to be in the same room with the grownups.

Anonymous said...

Haha -

People still love me....


ta ta for now...

Eeyore said...

All ye boys and girls are still invited to attend my birthday party this coming April 25th in Pease Park in Austin. I will be 46 this year. Come see how much fun everybody has and you too may come out of the closet. And YES!!!!! I will definitely be there in my usual costume... and then you will know my TRUE identity - if you dare come...

haha ta ta for now!!!!!!

Kevin S. Holmes said...

"ta ta for now" is Tigger's line.

But, I think your a hoot anyway. (most of the time)

Anonymous said...

You really need to come out of the closet, Closet Man!!!

Anonymous said...

blood pressure and blood sugar imbalance [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/all-products.htm]no prescription pharmacies[/url] breast cancer patient protection act http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/famvir.htm the benifits of quiting smoking http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/anti-fungus.htm
medical practice [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/lotensin.htm]lotensin[/url] nevada dental implants [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/lotrisone.htm]how to find vitamin c in orange juice[/url]