Thursday, October 02, 2014

Scenes From A Weekend Tournament


If you need to know the rules, just come and ask me.  I know them all!


You seriously want me to go code that Mom?


All this talk about diversity and inclusiveness and then they won't let me work the center court because they say my nose is too big!


Three officials seen hiding behind the tournament desk.


I'm ready to start officiating the 10 and under division.


I'm the head referee and that's just how it is!


I just got my Big 12 assignments!


How many times have I told you that you can't bite the parents?


I'm done here.  I'm going down to Austin and work for Vickie Wright.


I can see the lines better from up here.


And they removed me from my chair just for scratching an itch!


Hold still!  You're going out on center court and you have critters in your hair.


Just got his hair cut so he's ready for action!


I'm done!  I can't believe they expect me to work a 12 hour shift in this heat.

No comments: