Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pictures from 2011

For all of you who have a son, you will know how true this is...

This is probably a wedding I'm glad I missed.

I'm getting out of New Orleans as fast as I can after last night's game.

Taking a break between matches at the Afghanistan Open.

A truer statement was never made...

The troops getting ready to do their first tournament.

Words you don't want to hear after working your first US Open.

Should be one of the mottos for tennis officials.

And these two are in charge of selecting the women linespersons for the Open.

I didn't get invited to do the Big 12 tournament...

Your question before you work your first ZAT tournament.

Guys resting and sunning before a Baylor match.

Three new trainees in Arkansas.

So you don't want me to form an Officials Union for you?

New program called "Jock Talk" coming in 2012.

If you don't start winning, I'm turning you into a tennis official.

"Home Cooking" north of the Red River.

"Yes, I can work the finals but let me finish what I'm doing first."

Just passed his first Sectional exam.

Equipped and ready to do lines at the Australian Open.

"We're on our way to a diversity clinic."

Taking yet another weather break at one of Vickie Wright's tournaments in Austin.

"I thought they told me I was a ball boy."

Cuomo parading his diversity colors in New York.

Mother and Dad at their first ZAT tournament.

1 comment:

AR Hacked Off said...

I resent that AR remark, I'll be one of those little piggies seeking to earn approval next month. :)

Looking forward to the ITA Season