Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Have You Ever Wondered What Happened After The Picture?

A good friend of mine asked me an interesting question today--what happens after a great picture is taken? Noone ever tells us so I thought I would post a few pictures to pique your curiosity...

Wonder what happened to him when the Head Referee of Wimbledon got him into his tent??



They do make a cute pair--just wonder what his Mother said when she found him nestled under the covers the next morning...

Just what did Bruce Avery say to Cheryl Jones after she criticized his outfit for the day??
Gary Tolbert and Randall Edwards sure look like happy Bulldogs in this picture. Wonder how they felt after the Alabama game??

Just imagine what their Mothers said when they discovered this new way of watering the plants...


He was doing great until he realized that his Mother was sitting right across the table...


I'll leave this one up to your own imagination--but I did love the picture!











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK! I can't resist! I'll comment on the last one.

It looks to me like a sharp dresser with a $150K wardrobe is just "spreading the wealth".

After the pic? When he finished shining her shoes, he kissed her ass in hopes that when she is President of the Senate she won't rule him out of order every time he stands to speak or vote "PRESENT"!

Anonymous said...

At least they don't have to spend much for Hussein Obama's haircut--burrs are cheap! I'm sure they spent a fortune on his jogging shoes though.