Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Share Your Thoughts & Comments--We Don't Bite (Even Though We May Bark From Time To Time)



Come on folks--we need your thoughts and comments to make the blog more interesting...

We published the previous post about 3 hours ago and we have already had over 100 hits on that post--but alas, no comments.

Remember, you can always comment anonymously and that request will be honored.  To be honest, I don't of anyone who posts that signs their real name.  Comments are what makes a blog fun and more interesting so PLEASE let us hear from you...

Hope you are all having a great summer!

8 comments:

RM said...

At least when I put this picture and post up, we went over 200 hits for the day. Great!

Unknown said...

I enjoy the blog even though I don't comment on every one of them. My favorite is when I'm learning something...especially, when you include examples of scenarios that occurred at recent events that allow all of us to learn the correct officiating rules and techniques. One suggestion I have that would be helpful with the scenarios is to find out after all the comments what the official "should" have done (or what the best option would have been.)

I'm a newer official so I tend to sit back and read the comments but I think as I get more experience, I'll be adding more comments!

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Why do pros getting warnings for code violations but juniors and college players do not?

Whole Lot of Suc 'em said...

How bout them Bears! I can't stop laughing watching such an elite program continually imploding on a daily basis. I need to replenish my stock of popcorn.

Larry said...

I have a suggestion to help the ITA; -start an ad-hoc committee. -They could get a lot of their problems solved this way.

Anonymous said...

Plus having to buy a new shirt

Anonymous said...

Kinda surprised you let the "ITA Screws Us" post see the light of day, Randy. Do you think that type of language will lead to increased participation on the blog? Did that one slip past you, or are you piloting the blog into the sewer?

RM said...

To be honest, that one got by me. Sorry if anyone was offended. It is now gone.