Thursday, January 06, 2011

Tidbits To Begin The New Year

As everyone is finding time to relax and get ready for the new year in tennis, I thought I would post some random pictures of people from around the state and nation.

This is the #1 "most downloaded tennis picture" on the internet. Have any ideas why?

Andre will be unveiling his new look for 2011 in the near future.

The background checks are now in full swing--and we're still wondering why some people haven't been approved...

Now that I have my head on straight, what do I do next?

Rest and relaxation were the key words during the holidays.

Just a picture of a guy we found on the street in College Station.

And a sign we saw on 6th street in Austin.

And then a Baylor Bear who came out of the closet in 2010.

And Walter says, "bah humbug" to you all and may you all have a wonderful 2011!

3 comments:

Big Ums said...

I love Simona Halep and want to marry her.... once she turns 18!

Anonymous said...

I hope you passed your background screening.

She had them reduced last year.

Eeyore said...

My New Year's Resolution - To never work with Sara Lammerts again. That won't be difficult since she won't travel this far North and there is no way in hell I will travel that far South.