Sunday, April 05, 2009

Openings For 2009 Chair Academy

There are still some openings in the 2009 Chair Academy that will be held in Plano, Texas on May 10-12, 2009. These are the qualifications to apply:

* Must have at least some chair experience. Not a great deal but at least a working familiarity with chair officiating.

* Must be approved by your local coordinator in conjunction with Randy McDonald and Susan Trautmann.

The 2009 Chair Academy will be conducted in conjunction with the 2009 National Junior College Men's Championships. It is a premier training academy and if you are interested in attending, please email or call Randy McDonald as soon as possible.

Here is his information:

Email: rmtennis@yahoo.com
Phone: 214 796 7402

3 comments:

Eeyore said...

Will my favorite person in the whole wide world be there... and I think you know who I'm talking about.

RM said...

Yes she will be. Do you want me to enroll you in the school? I can be sure that she would be your instructor--and the rest of us could watch the fireworks!

Eeyore said...

No thanks! I think I have a root canal scheduled for the same time. At least it will be a tad less painful.....

ta ta for now!!!