Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Great New Blog Discovered! Be Sure To Check It Out.



As an avid reader (and writer) of blogs, I very seldom find one that I would promote on this blog but I discovered one this week.  I heard from the blog owner, Lisa Stone, and she shared a link to her blog after reading ours.

After checking out her blog I think we officials would find some really constructive reading and ideas from reading and sharing it.  She shares some great thoughts and ideas from a tennis parent's perspective that I think you would really enjoy.  Be sure to check it out!

Here is the link to her latest post on whether parents are willing to pay more to have more officials in their tournaments:  (Be sure to take the survey and then check out the results.  I think you will find them amazing!)

http://parentingaces.com/having-enough-refs-whats-it-worth-to-you/

Here is the link to her blog's home page:

http://parentingaces.com/

You will also find that we have provided a link to her blog on the right hand side of our blog home page.

No comments: