Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Time For The Blog To Take A Rest

During the past few days we have encountered some serious personal medical issues, so it is time for the blog to "take a sabbatical."   Hopefully we will return soon, but right now our focus needs to be on our physical health and well-being.  Thank you all for your friendship and support and I would certainly be appreciative of your prayers during the coming days.

January 22, 2013 UPDATE

Just to let you know that I have made great progress in resolving the medical issues--so its time to start blogging again!  Hope you enjoy...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Randy,

Hope all goes well and recovery is soon. Thanks for your work on behalf of officials and tennis with your blog.

Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well. I know how you must feel, having gone through medical drama this summer and fall. Keep a positive outlook to come out of it thankful for all life has to offer.

Mark @ Tennisopolis said...

Sorry to hear about the situation - best wishes to you in this time. I look forward to the return of your blog when you are healthy.
Happy New Year,
Mark

Lois said...

Wishing you a swift & successful recovery from this situation. I will be keeping you in my thoughts & prayers. Stay strong!!

LG

Unknown said...

Hi Randy! I miss you on the courts. Get well soon and when you are up to it give me a call and I will set up a foursome at Celebration Park.