Tuesday, October 06, 2009

New Poll Question

Our latest survey shows that 53% of you would like to see the officials schools put online. 23% said they would require new officials (1-5 years experience) to attend a school, and 17% said they would like to leave things as they are.

Great input... I'll be sure to pass it on to Bruce Avery and Joe Buys.

Be sure to share your input about the "greatest male tennis player of all time."

Tomorrow's post will be on the required Texas Section TD/Referee Workshop that was held in Austin this past week. Don't miss it...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your poll question on the greatest male player should be rephrased as: Which is best player of the players on this list. There are numerous players that should have been listed in place of a few listed.

lendl.
conners.
macenroe.
nadal.

RM said...

Wow, I really goofed there didn't I?

I can put Lendl, Connors, and Nadal on there but I just can't bring myself to including John McEnroe in anything that involves humans.

Anonymous said...

The women's poll wasn't much better. You left of Seles & Graff. I'm still trying to add up the number of Grandslam titles these two won. Wow!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Randy, have you counted up the GrandSlams Seles & Graff won yet??