Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Myronian Crashed & Burned--But He's OK!

The Myronian during his happier days.

The Myronian being loaded into his new chariot.

The Myronian's new mode of transportation.

Site of the Myronian's downfall.

Our very own Myron Krueger had an accident on his bike yesterday--but he's going to recover even though he's slightly bruised and broken.

His clavicle was broken in three places and he had some injuries to his lower leg. I'm sure by now he's giving out orders to either his wife or his nurses!

Be sure to remember our favorite Aglet in your prayers... I'll keep you updated as we know more.

8 comments:

Wally said...

Myron,I feel your pain; Ouch!! Get well soon!!

Anonymous said...

get well quick Myron. I know you'll be reading this blog while laying around healing.

ZOO GIRL said...

Ouch Myron...glad you weren't hurt worse. I hope it won't be long before you're all healed....perhaps with a scar or two you can share/compare with others. I know a little bit about scars myself!

Anonymous said...

When I saw a blog posted about Myron I figured he was the recipient of the "Jeer" in the Ft Worth Star Telegram yesterday about the cyclist seen relieving himself on the side of the road. Boy! Am I glad he wasn't!
Oh, and get well soon Myron!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That was a heck of a wreck. I bet that was Bush's fault.

Anyway, get well soon.

Anonymous said...

It doesn't MATTER who's fault it was - GET HIM LUNCH!

RM said...

As of yesterday (Sunday) he was feeling better but real sore. He said he can't really move from his chair...

And I'm sure they are getting him lunch. You know how he gets when he doesn't get it...

Anonymous said...

Time to put the training wheels back on the bike!!